Saturday, August 2, 2008



The Gang!

Everyone is adjusting well with Emily. Mom and Dad are little sleep deprived, but that should only last a couple more weeks once Emily gets her nights and days figured out.

Taylor is doing well. She passed level III of swim lessons this week. She'll be able to move on to level IV next summer. She loves diving off the side of the pool now and can just about swim the length of the pool. She's getting excited about starting 1st grade. Registration is on the 6th of August and we'll get to meet her teacher for next year. She starts vacation Bible school this week with all of her friends from church.

Brandon is doing great. He passed level I of swim lessons this week. He loves doing the cannonball into dad's arms; yeah it hurts a little. He enjoys playing with his best friend David. They get together every other day to play or go to the pool. He starts pre-school again this fall.

Caleb is doing well also. Bev, his physical therapist, told us this week we can cut down to just once a month visits versus every week given his quick development! His occupational and speech therapists continue to come every other week. We are working on his fine motor skills and attempting to get him to use fork/spoon when he eats. He loves wrestling with dad and Brandon and is getting better at holding his own.

Emily; well what can I say. She's an angel.

Lori is recovering well from the C-section. She'll be on maternity leave for 12 weeks; oh the life! She will be doing a little work on the side as she is helping with the inauguration committee for our new president. She is a great mom and continues to amaze me how well she handles all the kids. She's an amazing woman! Her Bible study ladies (16 I think) have been providing meals the last couple of weeks-gotta love that! So, we're being well taken care of.

Charlie; I'm doing well. I'm in my 2nd to last quarter of classes for the PhD in Higher Education Administration program at Capella University in MN. I hope to complete my comps in January 2009 and begin my dissertation soon after-Lord willing.

It's a busy life right now, but we wouldn't have it any other way-I think.

No comments: