Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Weekend of Fulfilling a Dream of Hope, Love and Remembrance

About six years ago my Mom expressed a desire that she would love to take all of her girls to the Women's of Faith Conference in Denver sometime. Unfortunately it was not long after she expressed her wish that we found out she had cancer which lead to her passing shortly after that. So this past March when my sister Bonnie called and proposed  the idea of having all of us girls go to Women of Faith the last week in September I was all over the idea.  The week finally arrived and thanks to my amazing husband for playing super daddy and managing all the chaos at home I got to spend an incredible weekend with my sisters in Colorado.    It was a weekend full of tears, praise, prayer, laughter, food, football and great fellowship!  I am so blessed to have two amazing sisters that are my best friends!

So it was fitting that my first stop in Fort Collins was to see mom.

The three girls - Me, Sheri and Bonnie getting ready to leave for Women of Faith

 Thanks to my awesome cousin and dear friend Darci, we had front row tickets to the Denver Bronco game.  Even though the Broncos lost it was tons of fun and an amazing experience.

The view from our seats!
 Tim Tebow

No comments: